Monday, June 22, 2009

It's official!

That's right. As of Friday, June 19th, I am officially a senior in high school! Where does the time go?

My junior year ended on an outstanding note, for me at least :) I ended the year with a 3.4 GPA. It was a close call, as in two of my classes, I went from a D- to a B in a month. Hard work and extra credit does pay off after all.

This B average means I get to take driving lessons this summer! I am speechless!

The problem with my Chemistry grade, which was one of those D- grades, were tests. I did terrible on tests! But, Quals rolled around (look it up on google...it's hard to explain. haha), and I made sure to be extra careful and specific in my observations, and ended up getting a solid 300! That and cleaning up the lab for 25 extra credit points gave be a B.

Photography was my other D-, which is ridiculous. Hahaha, I just didn't turn things in. On the very last day of school, I finished all of my assignments and brought that grade up to a B+.

How 'bout them apples? Moral of this story, procrastinators can have good grades too!

ahem.

The end.

4 comments:

Symone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie Brown said...

Procrastination = story of my life. Congrats!

And driver's ed will be the worst five-six weeks of your life, just to warn you. Worst. Evar.

But good luck. Bwahahaha!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the comment! Congrats on your classes. Your niece is very cute too!!!

Jennifer said...

Thank you! I look forward to reading your blog often!