Wednesday, February 25, 2009

for the love of...

MUSIC!

I love music...it's my life. My Ipod is my sidekick, especially when writing essays in English. Hey, that strategy earned me a 100% so I am continuing on with that :) I have headphones threaded through my headboard, and they lay right next to my head as I sleep...softly playing music from said beloved Ipod.

Choir is my favorite class and always will be. I hope the college I go to offers a choir class. If not, I will be heartbroken forever. I am hoping, praying, and crossing my fingers that I will be in Chamber choir my senior year. I just auditioned yesterday and I think I did pretty well. Much better than last year's audition!

I like all kinds of music...except music with nasty words, meanings, heavy metal, rap, screamo, etc. I don't have a favorite song.

Anyways, just some random thoughts about music.

Till next time,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As to your question on my blog tonight, OF COURSE!!

:)

Jennifer said...

Thank you!! :)